If your an internet freak then you should defiantly hear the word “make money podcasting”, yes Podcast is the blooming industry in USA and UK now!
Podcasts are a great way to share your passions, ideas, and even learn new things. They’re also one of the fastest-growing media formats in history with over 100 billion downloads per year (and rising).
If you’re thinking about starting a podcast, then you should know that there are several ways to monetize it. In this blog post we’ll explore how these work and what makes them so effective at making money from podcasts!
What is a podcast and how does it work?
A podcast is a digital audio file that can be subscribed to and downloaded on demand. They’re usually free, but some podcast creators make money from advertising, sponsorships and affiliate links.
There are many different types of podcasts out there: comedy shows like “Nerdist”; lectures by experts; interviews with celebrities; serialized crime dramas like “Serial” or “The Night Manager”; sports talk shows hosted by journalists who cover the teams you care about (like ESPN’s Podcenter).
what is podcast used for
Podcasts are used for marketing, entertainment, education and communication. They can also be used to keep up with the news of what’s happening in your area or around the world.
Podcasts are also a great way to learn new things: whether you’re interested in history or science or cooking; there are plenty of podcasts that cover these topics!
- Marketing: Companies use podcasts to promote their products or services. For example, Apple uses its podcast “The Talk Show” to promote new products like the iPhone X and MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (which was released in June 2018).
- Entertainment: Podcasts are an excellent way to listen while you commute or run errands. This is especially true if you’re looking for something lighthearted that won’t take up too much time on your commute home from work or school! You’ll find plenty of interesting shows out there that are perfect for these situations.
- Education: You may not realize it at first glance but podcasts have been around since 1976 when NPR first started broadcasting one hour long programs every weekday called “Morning Edition” (now known as “Morning Edition With Mike Pesca“). Since then they’ve grown into some of the most popular forms of media today including radio shows like Serial which tells stories about crime committed by convicts serving jail time; documentaries such as Those Who Can’t Teach Us Anything At All And Other Essays By Teachers Who Are Looking To Learn More About Their Profession; comedy specials featuring standup comedians performing jokes about current events; etcetera…
What equipment do you need to make money podcasting?
To make money podcasting, you’ll need the following equipment:
- Audio recording equipment. This includes a microphone, desktop or laptop computer and software to edit your audio files.
- Web hosting service to host your podcast on their servers (or use a different one like Libsyn). You’ll also need an account with them so they can send email notifications when new episodes are published.
- A website that lists all of your podcasts in one place with links back to each episode’s page on iTunes or wherever else people want access! Make sure this is easy-to-navigate by using templates like Squarespace or WordPress – no excuses!
How do people make money from podcasts?
Podcasting is a great way to make money and Podcast is a fun way to make passive income. Also Podcasts are a great way to connect with your audience, build your brand and personal brand, and have fun doing it!
Podcasting can be both an art form as well as a business opportunity. There are many ways you can Make Money Podcasting and that can be monetized including advertising sales (ads in your show), sponsorships (you get paid for advertising on your show), merchandise sales (you sell t-shirts or hoodies), donations (people pay money so you can keep making more podcasts) and more.
If you have always wanted to start your own podcast, but have been afraid of the time commitment required, then there are many ways for you to make money from podcasting.
Once you get started, it will only take a couple of hours per week and you can easily earn yourself $100-$300 every month if your show is successful.
This can be done by using different monetizing strategies such as advertising revenue sharing with advertisers or selling merchandise at live events where people can buy your merchandize directly from themself.
Instead of buying it on Amazon or Ebay which requires additional fees that could potentially cost more money than what they would normally pay because they know there’s already someone already selling their product!