If you want to make money as a YouTuber but don’t you know how to earn money from YouTube views? Here how Google gives passive money for YouTube views & how many views on youtube till you get paid. The first step is creating your YouTube channel. The second is uploading your videos and monetizing them so you can earn money from them. The third step is checking your earnings!
Make a YouTube Channel.
In order to make money for youtube views from your YouTube Channel, you must create a channel that is relevant to your niche and unique. A good way to do this is by creating an account on YouTube and making sure it has all of the features listed below:
- A name that shows up in search results (your username).
- A description page that explains what type of content you offer and why people should watch it.
- Subscriber-only access so people can subscribe directly from their accounts without having to go through any confusing steps first (like signing up for an email newsletter). As well as being subscriber-only, make sure that anyone who wants access can only see if they’ve already subscribed before they’re given full access–otherwise someone might accidentally let someone else see something private without knowing better!
Upload Your Videos.
It’s time to upload your video. You can upload it directly to YouTube by using Upload videos button on the top corner.
- Make sure you have a good description, tags and title for each of your videos. A good title is one that makes sense in terms of what the video shows and tells people what they’re going to learn from it. Your tags should reflect the topic of the video and its audience; this will help you rank higher on search engines like Google if someone searches for these keywords (like “how do i get more views on youtube”).
- Make sure all of these things are correct before uploading! If there are any errors in them then re-uploading won’t work out at all!
Monetize Your Videos.
I personally receive many questions regarding this specially “how much does youtube pay for 1,000 subscribers” & “how much youtube pay for 1 million views”. But my advice is Before you start making money for youtube views.
- Make sure your channel is properly set up.
- Make sure your videos are properly set up.
- Make sure you have the right tags (keywords).
- Make sure your videos are properly titled, with relevant keywords.
- Have good thumbnails, so people can see what they’re about to watch and decide whether or not it’s worth their time consuming and watching it in full length format before deciding if they want to subscribe/follow or not – this will also help with SEO too because people will click through from Google search results pages into YouTube itself rather than just going straight from the first result page onto another website without understanding why someone would spend money on something like this instead of just paying for Netflix which has similar content but doesn’t offer any extra features such as live streaming services.
In this way if you follow the quality of your content you will receive more from your channel. Don’t focus on money because many loosing interest and abandon’s their channel by following money mind.
Check Your Earnings.
After youtube monetization and start earning some money from YouTube views, You can check your earnings on YouTube and Google Analytics.
- YouTube – Visit the ‘Earnings’ section of your account and you will be able to see how much money you have made so far. You can also access this information by clicking on the “Earnings” tab in the top right corner of any video page on YouTube or by going directly to https://www.youtube/c/youtube_trending_viewer_data/.
- Google Analytics – Once logged into your Google Analytics account, click “View all reports” under “Behavior > View All Reports” where there is an option called “YouTube Channel Viewer Data” which will give you a list of every viewable video that has been uploaded by someone with their username as well as how many views each one had within 24 hours after upload (24 hours being from when it was uploaded). This means if someone makes an expensive movie trailer then they could spend months making sure nobody sees it because nobody would know about it until they start making money off their investment!
Many of them have a common doubt that how much money i get for youtube views. The more views you get, the more you earn. The amount of money that you make depends on how many people watch your video and how long they watch it for.
You can make money from ads in the YouTube Partner Program by uploading videos and earning ad revenue.
- Earnings: The amount you earn from ads depends on the number of subscribers you have and other factors, like your age and location. For example, if a user is under 18 years old and doesn’t live in one of the nine countries where YouTube allows advertisers to serve their ads, they won’t be able to see any advertising at all—which means no money for them!
- Types: There are three ways that YouTube partners can monetize their videos:
- Promoted Videos – Advertisers pay partners per view or click on their content; these views appear before other videos as part of the “Related Content” section (this could also include annotations), along with links back to those sponsoring brands’ websites or apps.
Channel memberships are a way to monetize your content. Subscribers can pay a monthly fee to access exclusive content and get access to an ad-free version of the channel, as well as other perks like custom emojis or animations on their profile page.
To make sure you’re providing value to your subscribers, keep in mind that they might not be interested in everything you have available—so don’t offer them everything! Instead, give them something they can’t get anywhere else: an exclusive video series or livestream chat room where they can interact with other fans while watching live broadcasts of yours (or vice versa).
Merchandise shelves are a great way to make money on your YouTube channel. You can set up a merchandise shelf and sell items directly to viewers, or you can use the direct-to-consumer option and let viewers order what they want directly from your channel.
To set up a merchandise shelf:
- Go into Google Play or the App Store (depending on where you’re located) and select “Manage Content.”
- On the left side of your screen will be an area labeled “Content.” Click here and scroll through all of the channels that have some sort of commercial presence on YouTube—this could include channels with ads but also non-advertiser-affiliated channels like Maker Studios’ Machinima network, for example—until you find one that’s relevant for whatever category(s) of products/services etc., then click “View Details” at its top right corner icon:
Super Chat and Super Stickers
Super Chat and Super Stickers are two new ways to make money on YouTube.
This is a way to get more attention from your viewers, which means it’s a great way to increase engagement with your videos. The best part? It’s completely free! You just need to have at least 3 million subscribers. Once you reach this threshold, all of your viewers will see an “Entertainer” option in the bottom right corner of their screen. From here, they can buy Super Chat messages (which appear at the bottom) or donate money directly if they want to support their favorite entertainer/channel/brand/etc…
You’ll notice that there is no limit on how much people can pay for these messages; however, once someone buys one message from another user (or vice versa), then no more messages can be purchased until those two users’ subscriptions are both reset again by watching another video together before doing so again later on down the road since neither party has yet been able to reach 100% completion yet when starting out given such circumstances may lead up against each other being unable due account lockout depending upon how many times these same individuals try getting around this issue without success – so beware!
Learn to use the different moneymaking features of YouTube.
There are a few ways to make money on YouTube. The first is through the Google Adsense program, which allows you to earn money by placing ads on your videos. You can also sell merchandise through your channel and use Super Chat or Super Stickers in order to get more views while they’re watching your video.
If you want to make even more money from YouTube, consider advertising with one of these partners:
Is YouTube good for earning money? Yes, If you have a passion on making videos.
Do YouTubers Get Paid Well? YouTube changes many peoples lifestyle and its a passive income too.
How much can you make on YouTube? Its depend on the niche and country (advertising company). Check this – https://influencermarketinghub.com/how-much-do-youtubers-make/
YouTube is a powerful tool that can help you make money. All it takes is a little bit of work and commitment, and you’ll be on your way to earning some extra cash!
Here is the article which is related to Adsense earning for website like us.